Quick off the mark: The BELT is a universal baking tray cleaning machine in the best of moulds, as it has been designed to ensure efficient cleaning of large quantities of moulded baking trays. With a cleaning performance of around 1,200 trays per hour, it removes flour, sesame seed, poppy seed and baking residue extremely efficiently.
The basic version, which is manually fed, consists of a cleaning and conveyor unit. The machine is manufactured from high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminium and superior plastics and complies with the high European hygiene standards.
The machine can be configured for any cleaning task thanks to a multitude of options.
- The latest cleaning technology
- For high numbers of baking trays
- Specially manufactured belt brushes adapt ideally to the contours of the baking trays
- Brushes work in the opposite direction to one another and clean moulds and channels particularly thoroughly
- Complies with current hygiene standards
- Easy to use, low-maintenance and fail-safe
- Flat baking trays with up to 4 rims
- Baguette trays with and without frame
- Burger trays
- For perforated and unperforated trays
- For coated and uncoated trays
- Cleaning width: 400–1000 mm
- Flexible cleaning system for various different baking trays
- Increase in quality
- Reduction in complaints
- Increase in the service life of the baking trays
- No requirement for external tray cleaning
- Energy saving compared to wet cleaning
- Reduction of the cleaning effort thanks to powerful dry cleaning
Technical Data401 KB