Quick off the mark: The BELT baking tray cleaning system is particularly well suited to integration in baking lines - in the form of an automatic system that can be individually planned and precisely tailored to the cleaning requirements.
The baking tray cleaning machine was designed to clean moulded baking trays efficiently and in large numbers. With a cleaning performance of around 1,200 sheets per hour, it removes flour, sesame seed, poppy seed and dough residue extremely efficiently.
The machine is manufactured from high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminium and superior plastics and complies with the high European hygiene standards.
The machine can be configured for any cleaning task thanks to a multitude of options, e.g. washable design, for continuous operation.
- Can be integrated into existing baking lines
- Can be specially adapted to new baking lines
- The latest cleaning technology
- For high numbers of baking trays
- Brushes work in the opposite direction to one another and clean moulds and channels particularly thoroughly
- Specially manufactured belt brushes adapt ideally to the contours of the baking tray
- Easy to use, low-maintenance and fail-safe
- Complies with current hygiene standards
- Trays for baking lines
- Peel boards
- Flat baking trays with up to 4 rims
- Baguette trays with and without frame
- Burger trays
- For perforated and unperforated trays
- For coated and uncoated trays
- Cleaning width up to 2000 mm
- Flexible cleaning system for various different baking trays
- Increase in quality
- Reduction in complaints
- Increase in the service life of the baking trays
- No requirement for external tray cleaning
- Energy saving compared to wet cleaning
- Reduction of the cleaning effort thanks to powerful dry cleaning
Technical Data738 KB